Here is the procedure to delete Dynamics CRM Organization from Database.
- Connect to CRM DB server and right click on CRM organization DB (for example DEMO_MSCRM)
- Select Delete and make sure to select Close existing connections.
This will delete organization DB , but we also need to remove Organization references from MSCRM_CONFIG DB, so follow below steps.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Select MSCRM_CONFIG, right click and select New Query.
- Execute the below query
select * from [dbo].Organization
- Note down ID of the organization which you wanted to delete.
- Execute the following queries.
Note: This is an unsupported method of removing Organization DB and should be used only when not able to delete organization from Deployment Manager for specific reasons.
Hope this helps.