We did configure all the CRM and Nav settings in the Connector and able to create mappings too. But unfortunately, we gave CRM Service URL with the IP Address which was generated dynamically on our Virtual Machines.
On the next day, all the integration mappings are failing saying it is unable to connect.
I went ahead and changed the URL in the Adapter Settings but no luck. Restarted the services and checked in the Adapter table which is showing the latest URL.
After searching for sometime, came to know that we need to change the Settings.
Note : We did the change in other machine which didn’t work. So we have delete the integration and created new one. So, I suggest first try changing the settings and then test.
Hope this helps.