I have started working on Data Migration work. So, started knowing more on SQL Server, Tables, Database Sizes and etc..
Today, I found the way to know the Records count per table and size of each table in the Database.
Here are the steps to follow for getting the details.
1) Logon to SQL Server Management Studio
2) Right-click on the database which you want to know the details.
3) Select Reports -> Standard Reports -> Disk Usage by Table.
4) A report will be loaded in a new tab. This might take a couple of seconds depending on the size of the database.
5) You can export the report to Excel, PDF and Word and perform your analysis on it.
Note : This procedure can be applied for any database. As CRM Database is my favorite, I have taken that as a sample.
Hope this helps.