Ribbon Workbench Processtrigger With Id = Does Not Exist Issue in CRM

Hi,

Today we got a requirement to hide one of the buttons on Task entity based on some business rule. I have imported Ribbon workbench solution and open the Task entity using Ribbon Workbench. After I am done with the customizing the command, clicked on Publish solution. It took some time and thrown a popup saying the below message.


“Processtrigger With Id = Does Not Exist Issue”

Before it was working fine. I went here and there but could not find anything in CRM. I just recalled the customizations we did on it and some other things we did. Then I realized that recently we have upgraded our CRM to update 0.2.
And found that there was some issue with Customization import where we have business rules.


The quick work around is by changing the scope of Business Rules to “All Forms” resolved the issue.

An issue has already been raised with the Product Team, unfortunately we need to wait until Update 0.3 for the fix.

Hope this helps.


Happy CRM’ing

Gopinath

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s