It’s all about Text Control in PowerApps (Canvas App) today. As we all know, Text is a string. Below are main properties or events which we have to remember
- OnChange – When the state of the control changes
- OnSelect – When the taps the control
- Visible Property – By definition, it takes bool. True – It shows the field on the form and we can use this property to show and hide the field.
- Default Property – Show the text the default text. Sometimes, you might get a requirement to put some text as a default text.
- Hint Text Property – This is initially greyed out and when the users taps on, it changes the control to input. I feel this is a nice one as we can put the right text and that will make users understand what exactly they have to do.
- Mode – Single or Multiline.
- Format Property – format the text Number.
- Clear – Clear shows Cross mark on the Text and user can easily clear the data.
Hope this helps.